We are always on the lookout for great people who are looking to join us and who share our passion for outstanding service delivery.
We know that we are only as good as our people, so we have worked hard to become an employer of choice so that we can attract the very best at our ShishaShake lounges.
Happy staff equal happy customers and so we work hard to keep our workforce energised and enthusiastic. We offer all our fantastic training and development opportunities as well as various reward and recognition programmes.
Roles and Responsibilities
– Introducing customers and seating them in the most efficient and comfortable position.
– Assisting customers in choosing flavours, taking orders, delivering shishas and changing coals.
– Ensuring anything in view or in use by the customers is continually kept clean and maintained at a high standard.
– Providing assistance to senior members of staff, accepting and engaging into tasks delegated to them.
– All the above as well as…
– Maintain and produce reports on stock levels for shop-floor flavours, coal and all other accessories.
– Delegate tasks to customer sales assistance in a way to maximise efficiency and productivity.
– Produce staff rotas on a weekly basis and to constantly review customer trends to ensure staffing is sufficient for busy trading periods.
– Addressing, containing and resolving problems with customers during day to day business.
Full Time “Shisha Expert”
Branch – Hatfield, Herts, AL10 9TF
Employment Type – Full Time
Contract – Permanent
Hours – Minimum 45 hours a week – Monday to Friday 3pm to 12.30am
No experience required, but experience in retail is preferred
Applicants must be over 18
For more information or if you would like to apply please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please drop your CV into one of our branches